Assisted Living Community Canton, Georgia
Cameron Hall is conveniently located on seven beautiful wooded acres in downtown Canton. The total facility is approximately 50,000 square feet. The common areas are spacious and easily accessible. There are several room styles to choose from. We have single studio rooms and larger suites, all with private handicapped accessible bathrooms. The showers are designed to help minimize the risk of falls. Emergency pull cords are placed in all the resident rooms and baths to assure a quick response to emergencies.
The rest of the community is elegantly decorated in a traditional décor. There is a living room with a cozy fireplace, a full service beauty salon, and activity room and library. The dining room is set up to offer a view of the beautifully landscaped outdoor courtyard. Three nutritious restaurant-style meals are served daily on china, not plastic or paper. There is also a separate private dining area available for residents with guests. The outdoor-enclosed courtyard offers security and a comfortable place to sit and enjoy the landscaping and fish pond. A paved walking path with benches encompasses the outside of the building for those who wish to enjoy a leisurely stroll.
Our Canton community also has 65” big-screen television for
popcorn-and-movie nights and televised Braves games.
Quick access to hospital, doctors’ offices and all emergency services gives residents and their family’s peace of mind knowing that professional medical services are just around the corner.
Our Canton facility is centrally located on Marietta Highway in downtown Canton
Amenities and Services
At Cameron Hall, we are dedicated to providing the service and amenities that our residents need and desire, including:
- 24-hour access to staff
- Personal assistance as needed or requested for bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.
- Three nutritious home cooked restaurant style meals and snacks daily
- Medication supervision and assistance
- Scheduled transportation to local retail establishments and medical appointments
- Quick accessibility to hospital, doctors’ offices, and all emergency services
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Planned social, educational, and recreational activities
- All utilities, including phone, cable, and internet access
- Adult Day Care
- Beautiful and spacious community that is elegantly furnished
- A caring staff to help encourage residents to remain active and independent
- Large courtyards
- Paved walking paths
- Outdoor Gazebo for family gatherings
- Emergency pull cords in all resident rooms and bathrooms
- Electronic security systems
- Cozy common living areas
- Private dining room
- Full service beauty salon
- Beautiful dining room with courtyard views
- Laundry room for private use by residents if desired
- Library and activities room
- Social service assistance as needed